• SOUTH DAKOTA STATE 16, SOUTHERN ILLINOIS 12: Austin Sumner tossed a 5-yard TD pass to Trevor Tiefenthaler with 7 seconds left as the Jackrabbits (6-2, 5-1 Missouri Valley) rallied to defeat the host Salukis (5-5, 4-3) on Saturday. South Dakota State drove 94 yards on 18 plays in the final three minutes, converting twice on fourth down.
• NORTH DAKOTA STATE 21, MISSOURI STATE 17: Sam Ojuri ran for 118 yards and a TD for the Bison (8-1, 5-1 Missouri Valley) in their victory over the Bears (3-7, 3-4) in Springfield, Mo.
• YOUNGSTOWN STATE 13, SOUTH DAKOTA 10: Jamaine Cook rushed for a season-high 203 yards and a TD and the host Penguins (5-4, 2-4 Missouri Valley) held on to defeat the Coyotes (1-8, 0-6).
• NORTH DAKOTA 33, SOUTHERN UTAH 29: Jake Miller's 36-yard touchdown run with 10:01 remaining put the Sioux (5-5, 3-4 Big Sky) on top for good against the Thunderbirds (4-6, 3-4) in Grand Forks.
• TENNESSEE 55, TROY 48: Tyler Bray set career highs with 530 yards passing and five TDs for the host Volunteers (4-5). Tennessee gained 718 yards in total offense, the most in school history. Troy (4-5) compiled 721 yards, the most ever by a Tennessee opponent.
• VANDERBILT 40, KENTUCKY 0: The visiting Commodores' 40-point victory margin was its largest against the Wildcats in 96 years.
• KENT STATE 35, AKRON 24: The host Golden Flashes (7-0, 5-0 MAC) extended their longest winning streak in 72 years to seven games.
• NORTHERN ILLINOIS 63, MASSACHUSETTS 0: In just over two quarters of playing time, Jordan Lynch threw for 191 yards and rushed for 157 as the Huskies (9-1, 6-0 MAC) won their 20th consecutive home game. Lynch has rushed for 100 yards in eight games in a row, an NCAA record for quarterbacks.
• CINCINNATI 35, SYRACUSE 24: George Winn ran for a career-high three touchdowns and passed for another off a trick play for the Bearcats (6-2, 2-1 Big East) in their home victory over the Orange (4-5, 3-2). Cincinnati coach Butch Jones benched quarterback Munchie Legaux in the third quarter.
• ARMY 41, AIR FORCE 21: The Black Knights (2-7) had lost six straight in the series and hadn't beaten the Falcons (5-4) at Michie Stadium at West Point since 1996. Army also stopped a 13-game skid in service academy games.
• HARVARD 69, COLUMBIA 0: The host Crimson (7-1, 4-1) scored 35 points in the second quarter in its most lopsided Ivy League victory since beating Cornell 77-0 in 1890.
• Shawn Petty, a true freshman recruited as a linebacker, started at QB for Maryland. The Terrapins have lost four QBs for the season with injuries.
• South Florida QB B.J. Daniels will be sidelined for the rest of the season because of a left ankle injury.