Marantha finishes strong
• MARANATHA CHRISTIAN 91, MINNEOTA 76: The Mustangs, ranked No. 3 in Class 1A, pulled away in the second half from the Vikings, ranked No. 4 in Class 1A. Jaclyn Jarnot scored 27 points to lead the Mustangs, who outscored the Vikings 55-40 after halftime. Taylor Reiss scored 31 to lead the Vikings.
• MAHTOMEDI 79, NORTH ST. PAUL 76: Ali Greene scored 24 points and Emma Grothaus scored 20 to lead the Mahtomedi to the Metro East victory. The Zephyrs rallied from a 10-point halftime deficit.
• ELK RIVER 52, BUFFALO 43: Junior center Abi Scheid poured in 18 points to lift Elk River to the victory. Anika Fredrick paced Buffalo with 17 points.
Eden Prairie wins
• EDEN PRAIRIE 66, CHASKA 65: Sophomore Owen Chose scored 17 points to help the Eagles, ranked No. 7 in Class 4A, hold on for the victory over the host Hawks. Myles Hanson scored 24 to lead the Hawks.
• CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 88, ST. PAUL JOHNSON 83: Joe Rosga scored 27 points and Sam Neumann scored 25 to help the Raiders, ranked No. 8 in Class 4A, outlast the host Governors, ranked No. 2 in Class 3A. Eric Elliot scored 28 points for Johnson.
• CAMBRIDGE-ISTANTI 69, ANOKA 66: Collin Terwilliger scored 17 point and Kyle MacDonald chipped in 16 to lift Cambridge-Isanti to the victory. Gunnar Ledin led the way for the Tornadoes with 19 points.
• ST. PAUL CENTRAL 59, COLUMBIA HEIGHTS 58: Junior guard Jack Beckman scored 19 points to help the Minutemen outlast Columbia Heights. Sam Gubbrud added 15 points and Garrett Gardner 10 points. Columbia Heights was led by senior Montroy Scott’s game-high 24 points.
• PRIOR LAKE 70, MINNEAPOLIS HENRY 66: Connor Bair’s game-high 28 points helped the Lakers hang on to victory over the visiting Patriots. Henry was led by Demetrius Edwards-Brown’s 25 points.
• MAHTOMEDI 4, HILL-MURRAY 0: The Zephyrs upset Hill-Murray, ranked No. 3 in Class 2A, behind two goals from Timothy Kuivinen. The Pioneers outshot the Zephyrs 29-13, but couldn’t beat junior goaltender Will Swanson who stopped all 29 shots he faced.
• EDEN PRAIRIE 6, HOPKINS 5 (OT): The Eagles rallied from an early 4-1 deficit with three third period goals to force overtime. Marc Sullivan completed the comeback with the winning goal in the extra period.
• DULUTH EAST 4, MAPLE GROVE 1: Ash Altmann’s hat trick led the Greyhounds past the Crimson.
• HOLY ANGELS 6, ST. LOUIS PARK 2: The Stars blitzed the Orioles with 57 shots on goal on their way to the victory. Owen Larson picked up a hat trick and Patrick Gazich added two goals. Cooper Sande and Joseph Sullivan contributed two assists each.
• ELK RIVER 6, COON RAPIDS 0: Alex Schwab’s hat trick lifted the Elks to the Northwest Suburban victory. Elk River killed off eight penalties and limited Coon Rapids to nine shots on net.
• BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 1, HOLY FAMILY/WACONIA 0 (OT): Olivia Stone scored the game-winning goal 4:41 into overtime. Emma Bonney made 18 saves for the shutout.
• EAGAN 4; EASTVIEW 3 (OT): Taylor Ramthun’s goal in overtime capped off a comeback victory for the Wildcats.
• BLAINE 3, ANOKA 0: Paige Beebe’s two goals and Mikayla Tilton’s 19 saves led the Bengals.