Five things while I look ahead to tonight's game after a long, game-less week.
2. More good Senior Day stuff from From the Barn, including lots of video.
3. From Daily in the Barn: "We're not lying ... we don't check it" -- Maverick Ahanmisi of the Gophers' spot on the Bubble.
4. A window into Penn State's John Johnson, microwave, from the Centre Daily Times.
"As it slowly begins to wind down I need to show my appreciate to the seniors @leeksmith30 @cali_luvsme n @aholli_20 ... We've been through a lot together over the years and even in this short year alone ... we've shared a lot of jokes and good times and y'all will be my brothers 4 life" -- @bigggmo
"[Gophers target] Djuan Piper (@Youngyoson3) hit an 8-foot jumper with 3.8 seconds left to give #Beach it's third straight state title." -- @D1Circuit
"Doug McDermott just got his career high with 45 points. On Senior Night. Talk about storybook." -- @GoodmanESPN
Random ranking: In light of Senior Night tonight, Austin Hollins dunks (all from this season).
1. Vs. Wisconsin: I think we're all in agreement about this one, right? Posterizing Nigel Hayes; getting the Barn roaring perhaps the most it did all year, and in arguably the team's biggest win. I love the reaction from the bench, just laughing, because what else can you do?
2. New Orleans: Off the steal, Hollins flips it to DeAndre Mathieu then gets it back in a lob. This is the one where he seems to actually cock it back before he slams it, one-handed. Just insane.
3. Omaha: When Malik Smith's jumper falls off the mark, Hollins comes out of nowhere to tip-jam in the rebound in lots of traffic, landing on his back. But whoa.
4 . Vs. Purdue: Another one of his signature one-handed flushes, this one in transition with ridiculous elevation.
5. Vs. Illinois: The Gophers didn't end up winning, but the Hollins highlight from Mathieu was one of the bright spots.