1. "What say you to a piece of beef and mustard" is a line in what Shakespeare play?
A) "As You Like It"
B) "Harold and Maude"
C) "Romeo and Juliet"
D) "Taming of the Shrew"
2. Mustard gets its bright yellow color from:
C) Yellow dye
D) Ground-up crayons
3. Which city in France is most famous for mustard?
4. France's Louis XI never traveled without his royal mustard pot in fear that he might be subjected to inferior mustard. What else is he famous for?
A) Inventing French toast
B) First monarch to eat snails
C) Marriage to Margaret of Scotland
D) Absolutely nothing
5. The most famous mustard is so named because Grey Poupon:
A) Means affordable elegance
B) Is the name of its founders
C) Means flaming condiments
D) Means: Let's party
Answers: 1-D; 2-B; 3-C; 4-D and 5-B