Pavano's mustache vs. Colorado Rockies
- Blog Post by: Suzanne Solheim
- June 15, 2010 - 1:51 PM
Minnesota has welcomed National League opponents with open arms for the past few seasons, sporting the very best Interleague record in all of the majors since 2006. Meanwhile, the Rockies are looking for their sixth straight victory against an American League team for the first time in roughly four years.
Despite dropping the last two games against the Atlanta Braves over the weekend, the Twins should be optimistic with Pavano on the bump, since he's tossed at least seven innings in each of his last five starts at home, going 3-2 with a 2.84 ERA. Also, Cook hasn't had much luck away from Coors Field, sitting at 0-3 with a 6.81 ERA on the road.
- How confident are you in the power of Pavano's facial hair?
- What could the Twins have done differently against the Braves?
- Will I see you at the TwinsCentric viewing party this Saturday in St. Louis Park at the Park Tavern?
- What are your expectations for this three-game series against the Rockies?
- Did Joe Mauer seriously forget how to hit home runs?
© 2014 Star Tribune