Kevin Love trade: The details
- August 22, 2014 - 10:21 PM
The Love trade
• It will be a three-team deal involving the Wolves, Cleveland and Philadelphia.
• The Wolves will receive Andrew Wiggins, 2013 No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett, 76ers forward Thaddeus Young and a trade exception believed to be worth at least $4 million that they can use to acquire a player in the next year without being strapped by salary-cap rules.
• The Cavaliers will get Love to team with superstar LeBron James and guard Kyrie Irving.
• Philadelphia will receive Miami’s 2015 first-round pick that the Cavaliers own as well as the expiring contracts of Wolves players Luc Mbah a Moute and Alexey Shved.
© 2014 Star Tribune