Sunday Insider: The 3-2 pitch
- June 28, 2014 - 10:05 PM
Three observations …
• Could the Home Run Derby end up as a showdown between defending champion Yoenis Cespedes and Yasiel Puig (right)? I’m all for that.
• Anyone want to hang out with Yu Darvish? He will probably be named an All-Star but said he’ll skip the game and go sightseeing in the Twin Cities instead.
• I’m biased, but it has been cool to see a few USA soccer jerseys in the stands at some recent baseball games.
... and two predictions
• Who’s next to throw a no-hitter? I’m going with David Price, who’s locked in right now and pitching deep into games.
• The Tigers will run away with the division because they can fix the bullpen, their weakest link, with trades.
© 2016 Star Tribune