7 a.m. update: Ramp on 394 to 100 closes for second time
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- April 4, 2014 - 7:03 AM
The ramp from eastbound 394 to northbound Hwy. 100 was open for a matter of minutes before another semitrailer tried to use it and got stuck. The ramp is closed again.
Here is the list of crashes currently working on the system:
- Southbound 35E at County Road J in White Bear Lake. Left shoulder blocked. There is another ahead at County Road 96.
- Eastbound 94 at Olson Hwy. Road blocked with semis that can't get up the hill
- Southbound 35E at Hwy. 36 westbound. Car in ditch and ramp partially blocked.
- Northbound 35W at Burnsville Pkwy. Left lane partially blocked.
- Numerous spinouts on southbound 494 between I-94 and Hwy. 55
© 2015 Star Tribune