Mouthy Miley Cyrus talks about her tour coming to St. Paul in March
- Blog Post by: Jon Bream
- January 16, 2014 - 1:57 AM
Star Tribune photo by Renee Jones Schneider
Miley Cyrus got on the phone for a teleconference call with journalists Wednesday to discuss her upcoming Bangerz Tour, which comes to Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul on March 10.
We couldn’t wait to share some of what Miley had to say, though we’ll give you the full story in March.
First, let’s explain the rules. We had to submit written questions, they could only be about the tour and her publicist chose the questions and read them to Miley.
So no asking about twerking. Got that?
Except Miley can’t control her mouth. Here are some of her choice comments.
- Much of the visual content for her tour came from “Ren & Stimpy” creator John K., who, over dinner, recently sketched her for two hours. “Our whole tour is based on animals,” Miley said. She promised lots of kitties.
- Different designers, including Marc Jacobs and Jeremy Scott, are creating looks for her tour. She’s also using “archive pieces” from Bob Mackie. “Clothes for me – or lack thereof – say a lot,” she said succinctly.
- She admitted that she’s a hoarder and that she’ll be giving away lots of her personal stuff to fans. “All the kids always want to keep the confetti, but I want to give them real things to collect,” she said. “I’m giving lots of junk away.”
- Since her BBF will be traveling with her on Miley’s bus, she plans to decorate the touring bunkhouse like a Barbie dollhouse. “It’ll be pinked out,” she said. “The dudes will come on and want to puke.”
© 2014 Star Tribune