8:15 a.m. update: Heavy duty on 35W
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- January 10, 2014 - 8:17 AM
Commuters will spend a few extra minutes on southbound 35W from Hwy. 280 to downtown Minneapolis. The heaviest traffic is from Johnson Street to Hennepin Avenue.
Look for a spin out on southbound 35W at County Road B. To the north, things flow smoothly from Sunset Road to Hwy. 88.
Our areas with other traffic that is dragging include:
- Northbound 694 from 10th Street past a crash at Hwy. 5 in Oakdale
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from I-94 to 394
- Eastbound 394 from Hwy. 169 to downtown Minneapolis
- Westbound 94 from the Hudson Bridge to 694 and from 35E to Hiawatha Avenue
- Northbound Hiawatha Avenue from 38th Street to Cedar Avenue
- Northbound 35E from Lone Oak Road to downtown St. Paul
© 2016 Star Tribune