7:20 a.m. update: Crash on 35W in Minneapolis cleared
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- January 10, 2014 - 7:23 AM
Traffic is recovering quickly in downtown Minneapolis as a crash on northbound 35W at the I-94 exit has already cleared. You'll still need 10 minutes coming up from 46th Street.
Prepare for congestion on eastbound 394 from General Mills Blvd. to Wirth Pkwy. The gate arms to the HOT lane at the Hwy. 100 entrance are stuck in the down position again.
The worst traffic is on westbound 94 from the Hudson Bridge to the St. Croix Rest Area. The State Patrol is on the scene of a rollover crash.
Elsewhere traffic is not horrible, but you will find lots of company in the usual places:
- Northbound 35W from County 42 up to 98th Street
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to Hwy. 55
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from 35E to 35W
- Southbound 35W from Hwy. 10 to Hwy. 280
- Northbound Cedar Avenue from County 42 to the Minnesota River.
© 2014 Star Tribune