8:30 a.m. update: Settling down on the roads
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- January 9, 2014 - 8:29 AM
After a rash of crashes between 7:30 and 8 a.m., things have settled down and most of the mishaps have cleared out.
We still have a few places where traffic is still sputtering along. Here is where you'll find the slowest traffic:
- Northbound 35W from Crosstown to downtown Minneapolis
- Southbound 35W from Industrial Blvd. to downtown Minneapolis
- Northbound Hwy. 100 approaching 394
- Southbound 35E from 694 to downtown St. Paul
- Southbound Hwy. 169 approaching the Crosstown
- Westbound 94 at 11th Street in Minneapolis.
© 2014 Star Tribune