Other darkened restaurant locations
- January 8, 2014 - 2:01 PM
• Vending machines (!) lining the wall of the former temple to healthy eating, Cafe Brenda, now apparently a study hall for Institute for Production and Recording.
• A hotel special-events space occupying the former Orion Room on the IDS Tower’s 50th floor.
• Desks in the windows overlooking Nicollet Mall in the former Magic Pan.
• The prime Target Field/Target Center address that is the former Wondrous Azian Kitchen (and before that Edwardo’s Pizza, La Cucaracha and, heaven help us, the Olive Garden).
• A darkened Heidi’s.
• The longtime Calhoun Square home to Figlio.
• The landmark Lexington, lapsing into some kind of ownership limbo.
© 2015 Star Tribune