6 a.m. update: A few stalls, but no big delays
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- December 13, 2013 - 6:01 AM
The commute is off to an uneventful start with light levels of traffic. A few drivers whose cars conked out might disagree.
Tow trucks are on the way to help the stranded motorists who are on the shoulder:
- Eastbound Hwy. 36 at Cleveland Avenue/35W
- Westbound 494 at 34th Avenue
- Eastbound 494 at 35W
- Eastbound Crosstown at Penn Avenue
- Southbound I-35 just north of the Forest Lake split
Elsewhere roads are in good shape and traffic is humming right along.
Trains and buses are on time this morning.
© 2016 Star Tribune