8:45 a.m. update: Not much improvement
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- December 10, 2013 - 8:47 AM
The sun is up and that is about the only good news on the roads at this hour. Traffic has not improved even though we are nearing the end of the rush hour.
It's bumper to bumper on many routes:
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 77th Avenue to Minnetonka Avenue.
- Westbound 494 from Hwy. 110 to Hwy. 100.
- Northbound 35W from Crosstown to downtown Minneapolis.
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 280.
- Westbound 94 from the Hudson Bridge to downtown St. Paul.
- Crosstown both directions between Hwy. 169 and Cedar Avenue.
© 2014 Star Tribune