7:10 a.m. update: Spin out on Hwy. 10 at 35W
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- December 5, 2013 - 7:15 AM
The State Patrol is heading to help a motorist who slid off the highway on eastbound Hwy. 10 at southbound 35W. Traffic is already heavy in that area on both 35W and eastbound Hwy. 10.
Other north metro routes that are struggling this morning include:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to 394
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 77th Avenue to 394
- Westbound 694 from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 252.
- Eastbound 94 from Hwy. 101 to Hemlock Lane
- Westbound 94 from Manning Avenue to downtown St. Paul.
© 2014 Star Tribune