9 a.m. update: Rush hour wrap up
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- November 25, 2013 - 9:02 AM
The Monday morning rush hour was a nice one for commuters with only a couple of crashes to slow things up. Ligher than normal levels of traffic also contributed to a smooth commute.
At this hour a crash on westbound Crosstown at 35W has the left lane blocked. A wreck on southbound 35W at 60th Street just cleared.
Today's road work includes lane restrictions:
- Northbound 35W from County 14 up to the Forest Lake split
- Southbound 35W at County Road 14
- Northbound 35E at Jackson Street in St. Paul
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from Crosstown and Londenderry in Edina, 11:30 p.m. Monday to 3 a.m.Tuesday
- Northbound Hwy. 169 at 394 for guard rail repair, 9 to 11 p.m. Monday
- Northbound 35E in both directions from Pennsylvania Avenue to Hwy. 36, 7 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Monday. There also is some work going on Monday until 1 p.m.
- Hwy. 65 has lane restrictions from Anoka County Road 18 to County Road 22. All day.
- Westbound 94 at Manning Avenue in Woodbury, and at Hwy. 95 in Afton
- Eastbound 94 at the 494/694 interchange in Woodbury
© 2017 Star Tribune