Luxury apartment tower in Loring Park growing up
- Blog Post by: Jim Buchta
- October 24, 2013 - 1:44 PM
Chicago-based Joshua Taylor, VP of Marketing for Magellan Development, was in town recently to check out the progress of the company's first Twin Cities project, a 354-unit apartment building that's going to add an interesting punch to the downtown Minneapolis skyline.
Here' the latest scoop:
- The official name of the 354-unit building is LPM Apartments, which stands for "Loring Park Minneapolis."
- Crews are pouring the 29th floor - just 7 to go.
- First occupancy is still on track for the beginning of June.
- Taylor is scouting locations for a leasing office, and is still hush-hush on retail tenants.
© 2013 Star Tribune