Give Thanks for This Once a Year Advertising Opportunity
- Blog Post by: $author
- October 10, 2013 - 10:21 AM
Make sure your customers feast their eyes on your ad this Thanksgiving and secure a spot in the Thursday, November 28th edition Star Tribune.
Why advertise in the Thanksgiving issue of Star Tribune?
- It is the biggest newspaper of the year. Literally. This paper is delivered to more than 487,900 readers. Last year it weighed in just shy of a Butterball at over 7 pounds.
- It's where shoppers go to plan their shopping for Black Friday and the entire post-Thanksgiving weekend.
- This year is a condensed holiday shopping season. There are fewer shopping days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, making it all the more important to start off the season with a strong message on Thanksgiving that will drive sales.
- And of course people are picking up the paper to continue a holiday tradition, the "Oh, You Turkey!" coloring contest is celebrating its 35th year this season.
Premium positions are being gobbled up quickly, but there's still time to get your piece of the pie. Contact your account executive today to reserve your space.
© 2017 Star Tribune