7:35 a.m. update: Lanes open on I-35W downtown
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- October 7, 2013 - 7:36 AM
The stall that had been in precarious spot on northbound 35W at the downtown Minneapolis exits has been pushed out of the way and all lanes are back open.
Crews have removed the dead deer from the lanes on eastbound 94 at Ruth Street. All lanes are back open.
That is it for incidents at the moment, but we do have places where congestion is slowing traffic.
- Southbound 35W from Lexington to 694: 17 minutes
- Westbound 694 35W to Hwy. 252: 12 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 252 from Hwy. 610 to 66th Avenue: 5 minutes
- Westbound 94 from 694 to 35E: 12 minutes
© 2013 Star Tribune