Gleeman And The Geek Ep 114: Ron Gardenhire Stays
- Blog Post by: John Bonnes
- October 6, 2013 - 3:25 PM
Aaron and John take the podcast to 612 Brew's inaugural Octoberfest and talk about Ron Gardenhire's two-year contract extension, why no one knows anything about managers, Rick Anderson and the entire coaching staff staying on one-year deals, the first batch of 40-man roster cuts, getting together to watch Francisco Liriano and Justin Morneau, big fish and survival of the fittest, and starting your own craft brewing business.
You can listen by clicking below, download us from iTunes or find it at GleemanAndTheGeek.com.
Meanwhile, over at TwinsDaily.com...
- Brad Swanson open his imaginary mailbag to answer questions about the Twins
- Should the Twins consider trading some of their prospects for pitching?
- Is it too early to talk about the 2014 MLB draft and the Twins 5th pick? Apparently not.
- And, of course, the 2014 Offseason Handbook is on sale if you pre-order now.
<iframe style="border: none" src="http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2498188/height/325/width/325/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/" height="325" width="325" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
© 2017 Star Tribune