8:15 a.m. update: Quieting down
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- October 3, 2013 - 8:17 AM
The 7 o'clock hour was busy with several crashes, but things are becoming more tame as we move into the latter stages of the rush. We are currently crash-free.
A crash on northbound 35E at Wagon Wheel Trail has just cleared. Look for brake lights from 494 past the scene.
Our slowest drives due to heavy duty traffic are on:
- Westbound Hwy. 610 from Hwy. 10 to Hwy. 252
- Westbound 694 from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 252.
- Southbound 169 from 77th Avenue to Hwy. 7.
- Northbound and southbound Hwy. 100 approaching 394. Also, look for a motorist with a flat tire on the left shoulder of southbound Hwy. 100 at 66th Street.
- Eastbound 94 from Hwy. 101 to Weaver Lake Road
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from Dale Street to 35W.
© 2015 Star Tribune