7:20 a.m. update: Tough going in north metro
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- September 12, 2013 - 7:25 AM
While commuters in the south metro have escaped congestion for the most part, drivers in the north metro are running into big delays. Here is where you'll find some big stackups and delays of 10 minutes or more:
- Southbound 35W from 95th Avenue to 694.
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from Edgerton Street to 35W.
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from County 81 to Hwy. 55.
- Eastbound 94 from Olson Highway to 35W.
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul.
- Westbound I-94 from 694 to Marion Street in St. Paul
Drivers on westbound Hwy. 610 also will find very slow conditions from University Avenue to Hwy. 252, a trip that will take 6 to 8 minutes.
© 2017 Star Tribune