9 a.m. update: Rush hour wrap up
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- September 9, 2013 - 9:00 AM
The rain has moved out of the metro area and congestion has loosened. That is making it an easy drive for late morning commuters.
We do have a couple spots where drivers are hitting the brakes. Those include:
- Southbound 35E from Roselawn Avenue to I-94 in St. Paul.
- Eastbound 394 approaching Dunwoody Blvd in Minneapolis.
- Westbound Crosstown from 35W to Hwy. 100.
- Westbound 694 from University Avenue to Hwy. 252 in the construction zone.
Outside the metro, I-94 at the Hasty/Silver Creek exit is still blocked in both directions due to a semi rollover crash that happened more than 3 hours ago. Traffic is getting by only on the shoulders, so expect big delays to continue for a while.
© 2013 Star Tribune