Good thing that Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has young legs.
Marcio Jose Sanchez • Associated Press,
Three NFL observations
- Article by: MARK CRAIG
- Star Tribune
- September 7, 2013 - 6:56 PM
Three observations …
• Look out, Terrelle. Your Raiders head to Indy with their fourth starting left tackle (Khalif Barnes) since camp opened.
• Sometimes, coaches just unknowingly beg for distractions. Like Bucs coach Greg Schiano stripping QB Josh Freeman of his team captaincy heading into a contract year.
• The NFL is a cold business. How cold? Well, as soon as the Steelers cut a player, Mike Tomlin immediately unfollows him on Twitter.
Two predictions …
• 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick will not rush for 181 yards or more against the Packers in Sunday’s rematch of last season’s playoff game. We think.
• Browns rookie linebacker Barkevious Mingo (bruised lung?) isn’t playing Sunday, but he will be subscribing to the theory that Cleveland is indeed jinxed.
© 2014 Star Tribune