Changes in place along I-694 in northern suburbs
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- August 19, 2013 - 1:38 PM
Motorists who use 694 in the northern suburbs will find several changes in the work zone that went into effect Sunday night to Monday morning.
Those changes include:
• The ramp from Northbound Hwy 65 (Central Ave.) to eastbound I-694 is OPEN.
• The ramp from Long Lake Road to eastbound I-694 is OPEN.
• The ramp from eastbound I-694 to Silver Lake Road closes until mid-September.
• The ramp from Silver Lake Road to eastbound I-694 closes until mid-September.
• The Mississippi River Trail Crossing will close until early September. Closed Sunday night, Aug. 18 until early September. Bicycle and pedestrian traffic will detour to the 42nd Street Camden Bridge.
Here is what is MnDOT says will take place later this week.
Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 9 p.m.
• The ramp from eastbound I-694 to southbound I-35W closes until late August.
Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 9 p.m.
• The following ramps will close overnight for resurfacing, weather permitting:
- University Ave. to westbound I-694
- Silver Lake Road to westbound I-694
- Westbound I-694 to Silver Lake Road
- Eastbound I-694 to Silver Lake Road.
Thursday, Aug. 22: midnight to 5 a.m.
• Westbound I-94 will close at I-694 so crews can pour bridge decks at Hwy. 252.
© 2015 Star Tribune