Monday (Opening day!) edition: Wha' Happened?
- Blog Post by: Michael Rand
- April 1, 2013 - 8:55 AM
1) Forget that the temperature was in the teens when you woke up.
2) Forget that the Twins are expected to lose 90-plus games AGAIN in the eyes of Vegas.
3) Forget about the Gophers men's basketball coaching search, which is turning some of you (and us) into crazy people.
4) Forget that the Gophers men's hockey team lost to Yale on Friday in the first round of the NCAA tournament, the equivalent of Harvard defeating Georgetown in NCAA men's hoops.
5) Forget about everything else sports-wise that is ailing you at the moment.
It's April. Baseball is here. We are so much closer to beautiful days than we are to terrible days. Enjoy it.
© 2017 Star Tribune