Man killed in St. Paul house fire is ID'd
- Article by: Paul Walsh
- Star Tribune
- March 25, 2013 - 10:00 PM
The man who died in a house fire in St. Paul was identified Monday as the lone resident.
Lorenzo Hawkins, 31, was found in the bedroom early Sunday of the duplex in the 1900 block of Upper Afton Road, according to the Fire Department.
Authories said that unattended cooking started a smoky kitchen fire at about 12:45 a.m.
One firefighter slipped on the ice and was slightly hurt while battling the blaze.
Paul Walsh • 612-673-4482
© 2015 Star Tribune