Gleeman And The Geek Ep 81: Spring Training Questions
- Blog Post by: John Bonnes
- February 18, 2013 - 8:06 AM
John and Aaron talk about the Twins signing Rafael Perez, which arms will be healthy, stuffing seven relievers into two bullpen spots, how much a person is allowed to like Brian Dozier, ornery insomnia, casting CSI:GATG, why Joe Benson should be left-handed, unprofessional bathroom breaks, Liam Hendriks vs. Kyle Gibson, snowshoes and the Vinland Center's "winter walkabout" charity, and the importance of spring training.
Or click below to listen...
Over at Twins Daily, there's a ton of good stuff:
- On Friday, Nick unveiled Twins Daily's top prospect.
- John Swol looked at how the Twins ticket prices have changed over the years.
- Though the Twins farm system is already strong, Twins fans can look forward to the #4 draft pick this June. Jeremy Nygaard lists some of the early options.
- If you think the Twins are going to be good this year - or mediocre, or even just a little below average - you can make a lot of money in Vegas. Because Vegas thinks they're going to be very, very bad.
© 2017 Star Tribune