Friday's girls' hockey roundup: Breck routs St. Louis Park
- February 9, 2013 - 12:12 AM
• BRECK 9, ST. LOUIS PARK 1: Kate Schipper had three goals and one assist, and teammate Grace Zumwinkle added a goal and an assist as the Mustangs defeated the Orioles. Eight different Breck players scored multiple points. Lauren Bruun-Bryant scored the Orioles' goal.
• ROSEVILLE 3, WHITE BEAR LAKE 1: Two goals by the Raiders in the second period provided the margin of victory over the Bears. Kate Flug had a pair of goals for the Raiders and Taylor Henthorne the other. Kristi Longendyke scored the Bears' goal. Roseville goalie Angie Hall turned away 39 of the Raiders' 42 shots.
• BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 6, HOLY FAMILY/WACONIA 2: The Wildfire could only muster two goals when it was already. Both came with the Jaguars ahead 5-0. Alexandra Brolsma had two goals and an assist for the Jaguars, Kelsey Cline two goals. Megan Menzuber and Abby Hanscom each scored for the Wildfire.
• ROGERS 3, HOLY ANGELS 1: Kaitlin Bready had a pair of goals, and Madison Lehn the other one as the Royals defeated the Stars. Abby Welsch tallied the Stars' goal.
© 2016 Star Tribune