To file a claim

  • January 17, 2013 - 8:43 PM


Borrowers who have a claim form should mail it to: National Mortgage Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 8044, Faribault, MN 55021-9443. Claims also can be submitted online at If you think you are eligible but don't have a claim form or claim ID number, call the National Mortgage Settlement information line: 866-430-8358.

Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson has a help page at

© 2016 Star Tribune