Chart: Vikings-Packers series notes
- December 31, 2012 - 1:45 AM
LAST TIME ...
• Vikings closed out the regular season at home against the Packers: Dec. 27, 1992 (Vikings won 27-7).
• Vikings beat the Packers: Nov. 1, 2009 (38-26 at Green Bay).
• Vikings beat the Packers at Mall of America Field: Oct. 5, 2009 (30-23).
• Packers lost their regular-season finale: Dec. 29, 2002 (42-17 at the New York Jets). The Packers had won nine consecutive season finales, the longest streak in franchise history.
• Packers lost to an NFC North team: Dec. 12, 2010 (7-3 at Detroit). The Packers were looking to become the first NFL team to go undefeated in its division in back-to-back seasons since the league went to a divisional format in 1967 (according to the Elias Sports Bureau).
© 2016 Star Tribune