Chart: If the Vikings make the playoffs ...
- December 29, 2012 - 9:39 PM
THE VIKINGS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ...
• If they beat the Packers today.
• If they lose today and Chicago, the New York Giants and Dallas also lose.
IF THE VIKINGS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ...
• They will be a wild card, and the sixth seed, and play the No. 3 seed in the first round.
• Green Bay will be the No. 3 seed if it loses to the Vikings and either San Francisco or Seattle wins.
• San Francisco will be the No. 3 seed if it wins and Green Bay wins; or if it loses and Seattle loses.
• Seattle will be the No. 3 seed if it wins, Green Bay wins and San Francisco loses.
© 2013 Star Tribune