Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street
- Associated Press
- November 28, 2012 - 4:09 PM
EASTON, Pa. - A prosecutor says two Pennsylvania brothers who were rushed to a hospital in September inadvertently took liquid LSD from a bottle of breath mint drops they found on the ground near their home.
Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Wednesday that investigators determined the boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug.
Morganelli says the boys, ages 7 and 10, were foaming at the mouth and hallucinating after arriving at Bangor Elementary School on Sept. 24. They were hospitalized and released the following day.
Morganelli says investigators couldn't get fingerprints from the bottle to trace it.
He says the boys' mother and her live-in boyfriend tested negative for drugs and there were no issues inside the home.
© 2016 Star Tribune