Sarah Burgess of Minneapolis was definitely a star as she marched with her colleagues from St. David’s Center in the 2011 Holidazzle parade .
Renee Jones Schneider, Star Tribune
Holidazzle marches this evening
- November 23, 2012 - 1:33 PM
More than a dozen floats and nearly 300 costumed characters decked out in 350,000 twinkling lights
Starting Friday, then Thursdays-Sundays through Dec. 23. 6:30 p.m.
Nicollet Mall between 12th and 4th Streets
This year's grand marshals include:
• Bullseye, Target's bull terrier mascot (Friday)
• Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak (Dec. 14)
• University of Minnesota President Eric Kaler (Dec. 15)
• Humorist/author Garrison Keillor (Dec. 23)
• Find a spot along the curb or the skyway or reserve a warm seat for $9.
• Best viewing is between 6th and 10th Streets.
• Grand marshal float and choir float
• Four more parades this Christmas season than last.
• 300,000 spectators expected.
• Parade began in 1992
• Interactive route map at: www.startribune.com/a1903
© 2017 Star Tribune