Phil Miller's Big Ten power poll
- November 8, 2012 - 7:12 PM
BIG TEN POWER POLL
1. Ohio State (10-0; bye)
Buckeyes have intercepted 13 passes.
2. Nebraska (7-2; vs. Penn State)
100-yard rusher in eight consecutive games.
3. Michigan (6-3; vs. Northwestern)
QB Denard Robinson's status a mystery again.
4. Penn State (6-3; at Nebraska)
Few predicted Matt McGloin as Big Ten's No. 1 passer.
5. Northwestern (7-2; at Michigan)
DL Tyler Scott leads Big Ten with seven sacks.
6. Wisconsin (6-3; at Indiana)
Bret Bielema is 17-2 in November as Badgers coach.
7. Michigan State (5-5; bye)
Three losses in past four have put bowl eligibility at risk.
8. Iowa (4-5; vs. Purdue)
So close: Just 2-3 in games decided by three points or fewer.
9. Minnesota (5-4; at Illinois)
Thirteen points in all four losses, but 5-0 when scoring more.
10. Indiana (4-5; vs. Wisconsin)
Biggest game in Bloomington in a decade.
11. Purdue (3-6; at Iowa)
Iowa-Illinois-Indiana finish means bowl still possible.
12. Illinois (2-7; vs. Minnesota)
QB Nathan Scheelhaase: Just two completions of 25-plus yards.
© 2015 Star Tribune