Dead Malls of Minnesota
- Blog Post by: Nathaniel Hood
- November 1, 2012 - 11:40 PM
Dead malls. We’ve got a few (six of them according to DeadMalls.com).
It’s an incomplete list, but here’s what DeadMalls.com has archived:
- Apache Plaza: St Anthony Village (Minneapolis), MN
- Demolished / Current: Wal-Mart
- Apache Plaza Tribute site
- Brookdale Mall: Brooklyn Center, MN
- The Conservatory: Minneapolis, MN
- Bandana Square: St Paul, MN
- Still standing / Current: Office & medical building
- It has little retail, but appears to work well as an office building. In fact, if you’re looking for office space, there might be some available.
- Knollwood Mall: St Louis Park, MN
- Still standing / Current: On Life Support
- From the Minnesota Historical Society
- Westridge Mall: Fergus Falls, MN
- I have no idea and can’t find any information on it. If there is anyone in Fergus Falls reading this, I’d love to hear about it.
You may also enjoy:
© 2017 Star Tribune