Chart: Vikings second-half schedule
- October 30, 2012 - 12:44 AM
Vikings second-half schedule
AT SEATTLE, SUNDAY º
• The Seahawks (4-4) are unbeaten at home (3-0).
Quick hit: Seattle lost 38-24 on Sunday at Detroit, where the Vikings won 21-14 a month ago.
DETROIT, NOV. 11
• The Lions (3-4) are second in the NFL in offense (407.6 yards per game).
Quick hit: WR Calvin Johnson has 41 catches, but only one touchdown.
AT CHICAGO, NOV. 25
• The Bears (6-1) lead the league in scoring defense (14.3 points per game).
Quick hit: Chicago has six interception returns for TDs, three shy of the NFL record.
AT GREEN BAY, DEC. 2 º
• The Packers (5-3) have a league-low two rushing touchdowns.
Quick hit: Rumor mill has Pack interested in trading for Rams RB Steven Jackson.
CHICAGO, DEC. 9 º
• This will be the second meeting between the teams in 14 days.
Quick hit: Chicago is 30th in the league in passing yardage per game (195.6).
AT ST. LOUIS, DEC. 16
• The Rams (3-4) are the league's second-lowest scoring team (17.1).
Quick hit: Rookie Greg Zuerlein has hit field goals of 56, 58 and 60 yards.
AT HOUSTON, DEC. 23 º
• The Texans (6-1) are tied with Chicago for the league's second-best record.
Quick hit: Houston's only loss was at home, 42-24 to the Packers.
GREEN BAY, DEC. 30
• Will season-ending game come with playoff berth on the line?
Quick hit: Fifth meeting in regular-season finale; Packers have won three of four.
© 2014 Star Tribune