Gleeman And The Geek: Ep 64 - Offseason Primer and Transaction Tutorial
- Blog Post by: John Bonnes
- October 21, 2012 - 9:48 PM
Aaron and John preview the Minnesota Twins offseason by reviewing possible free agents, talk a little about the TwinsCentric Offseason Handbook, tip their collective cap to Jim Rantz and then give a quick tutorial on how struggling organizations can take advantage of MLB's transaction rules. Here are:
Over at Twins Daily, we're....
- Putting the finishing touches on the TwinsCentric Offseason Handbook, a sample of which you can check out for free.
- Wondering if a MLB trade might mean that SS Yunel Escobar (and all his baggage) might be available.
- An 18-year-old Japanese pitching phenom will likely be available. Will Twins have a shot at him?
© 2013 Star Tribune