Sunday Insider: Fourth-and-5
- Article by: MARK CRAIG
- Star Tribune
- October 20, 2012 - 11:47 PM
• When did mild-mannered Nate Burleson become the obnoxious guy who vows not to let fines stop his end-zone celebrations? Fortunately for Nate's wallet, Nate only averages four scores a year.
• Plaxico Burress, Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson and any other old unemployed receivers no longer worth their accompanying baggage need to move along. You had your day.
• Giants rookie David Wilson needs only 18,269 more yards to break Emmitt Smith's career rushing record after declaring he'll reach the Hall of Fame -- after six games, 15 carries and 87 yards.... and two bold predictions
• It's not over in the Big Easy. One man's predicted Super Bowl champion marches on when the Saints pick up Win No. 2 at Tampa Bay.
• In what's certain to bring comfort to Packers fans, we're taking the Rams over Green Bay as this week's upset special.
© 2013 Star Tribune