Gleeman and the Geek: Ep 63: SABR School
- Blog Post by: John Bonnes
- October 14, 2012 - 3:20 PM
Aaron and John talk about the incredibly exciting postseason, the Twins' improved farm system, reveal what they're reading and listening to, give a quick tutorial on a bunch of sabrmetric stats and concepts, and note the many ex-Twins in the playoffs. Here are:
If you're swinging by this blog because you can't get enough Twins news even when the season is over, then you're going to LOVE Twins Daily in the offseason. Seriously, it's going to materially improve your life. Stop by.
- You'll also likely love the 2013 Offseason Handbook. If you're still on the fence, check out this free sample. It's gorgeous.
- Brad Swanson reminds us that postseason awards are supposed to be fun. And then has fun Awardin'.
- Charlie Beattie wonders if we saw this Yankees dynasty end Saturday night.
- At our Twins Talk forum, among other topics, people are posting their offseason blueprint.
© 2014 Star Tribune