Sunday Insider: Fourth-and-5
- Article by: MARK CRAIG
- Star Tribune
- October 13, 2012 - 5:20 PM
• If the Steelers can lose consecutive road games at Oakland and Tennessee, this easily could be the first losing season of Mike Tomlin's head coaching career and the first for the Steelers since 2003.
• Question: The Jets' quarterback of the future is A. Mark Sanchez or B. Tim Tebow? Answer: C. Neither. Might be a good idea to keep looking, Rex.
• How should we view the undefeated Falcons? Yes, they've beaten teams with a combined record of 9-16. But they've also beaten Peyton Manning, Cam Newton and Philip Rivers.... two bold predictions
• The league will have two 6-0 teams when the Falcons beat the visiting Raiders and the Texans beat the Packers at home in prime time. The Packers' brutal schedule leaves them scrambling at 2-4.
• But the league won't have an 0-6 team. The Browns will beat the Bengals at home.
© 2013 Star Tribune