Prep football metro top 10
- October 4, 2012 - 7:37 PM
METRO TOP 10
1. Eden Prairie (5-0): Offense is averaging 44.4 points per game.
Next up: at Minnetonka
2. Wayzata (4-0): Life without Mitch Underhill, Part II.
Next up: vs. Edina
3. Osseo (3-2): Forfeits for ineligible player won't hinder outlook.
Next up: vs. Park Center
4. Totino-Grace (5A, 5-0): Defense only allowing 10.8 points per game.
Next up: vs. Andover
5. Edina (5-1): Another road adventure on slate.
Next up: at Wayzata
6. Lakeville North (4-1): Panthers are turning the ball over too much.
Next up: at Burnsville
7. Stillwater (4-1): Has to avoid letdown.
Next up: at East Ridge
8. Mounds View (4-1): Tough task ahead.
Next up: vs. White Bear Lake
9. Prior Lake (4-1): Defensive unit improving every game.
Next up: vs. Bloomington Kennedy
10. Spring Lake Park (5A, 5-0): Chance to go unbeaten on the line.
Next up: vs. Irondale
© 2017 Star Tribune