Gleeman & the Geek Ep 60: Tickle Me Pink
- Blog Post by: John Bonnes
- September 23, 2012 - 11:36 PM
Aaron sips a pink libation. John begs their listeners to take a quick survery for recruiting sponsors. Then they chat about whether Sam Deduno belong, whether the Twins can and should re-sign Scott Baker, how one characterizes the starting pitching market, Liam Hendriks first "W," the MLB television deal and what it means for the Twins payroll, the switch from Beloit to Cedar Rapids, and honors bestowed by Baseball America on some Twins prospects. Then they answer mailbag about the Minnesota Twins and compare blogging to podcasting.
- Nick wonders where Jamey Carroll fits in?
- Joe Mauer was featured in ESPN The Magazine.
- Is Sam Deduno a Lock for the 2013 rotation?
- Would you like to see Mike Scioscia as the next Twins manager?
- Should Sports Illustrated have been so dismissive of the Twins in their season recap?
- We would love readers to fill out this survey. (Pretty please?)
© 2016 Star Tribune