Top 10 property-tax delinquents in Hennepin County
- June 18, 2012 - 12:44 PM
TOP 10 DELINQUENTS
As of April 30, these were the 10 Hennepin County property owners with the biggest unpaid tax bills for years before 2012. The figures from Hennepin County Taxpayer Services, which include penalties, may since have changed.
1. Intaglio Property Group II, Minneapolis, $518,041 due on two properties in Minnetonka.
2. Mary Lou Regan Trustees, Osseo, $411,845 owed on one property in Dayton.
3. Ruth Hustad Family Investments, Eden Prairie, $366,844 owed on 16 properties in Eden Prairie and Maple Grove.
4. James Avenue Partners, Brooklyn Center, $325,808 owed on two properties in Brooklyn Center.
5. Steven F. Meldahl and others, Minneapolis, $285,262 owed on 69 properties in Eden Prairie, Edina and Minneapolis.
6. Ceresota Mill Ltd. Partnership, St. Louis Park, $283,603 owed on one property in Minneapolis.
7. ERT and others, Minneapolis, $270,119 owed on 17 properties in Minneapolis.
8. Superior Plating, Minneapolis, $254,210 owed on eight properties in Minneapolis.
9. Wirz Properties LLC and Dwight D. Wirz, Maple Grove, $253,465 owed on one property in Brooklyn Park.
10. Oak Street Properties, Minneapolis, $239,331 owed on three properties in Minneapolis.
© 2013 Star Tribune