Sunday Insider: Fourth and five
- Article by: MARK CRAIG
- Star Tribune
- December 31, 2011 - 7:35 PM
• Someone is going to get one heck of a head coaching job when the Rams fire Steve Spagnuolo. They will be getting Sam Bradford and probably the second pick in the draft.
• How many more years can the Chargers put up with the team's wildly inconsistent play under Norv Turner?
• If Peyton Manning is staying with the Colts next season, there is no way in the world he's going to let Indianapolis change head coaches. So Jim Caldwell is safe ... unless Manning isn't.Two bold predictions ...
• The Vikings will beat the Bears and take themselves out of the running for the No. 2 draft pick.
• The Jaguars, Browns and Buccaneers all will lose, which will push the Vikings down to the No. 6 pick.
© 2013 Star Tribune