StarTribune.com copyright notice
- December 16, 2007 - 8:56 PM
Material published on StarTribune.com, including articles, photos, graphics, bulletin board postings and other content, is copyrighted by the Star Tribune or by other information providers who have licensed their content for use on StarTribune.com. The entire contents of StarTribune.com are also copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. You cannot reproduce, republish or redistribute on any network material from the Star Tribune, the Associated Press, the New York Times News Service, the Washington Post-Los Angeles Times News Service, Scripps Howard News Service, Newhouse News Services and other news services and syndicates in any way without the written consent of the copyright owner.
You may, however, electronically store such material for your personal, noncommercial use by making a single electronic copy on your computer's hard drive, a single copy on a diskette or a single copy in printed form. You may not store or archive a significant portion of the content or create a database using the content.
To obtain permission to reuse or republish electronically any material copyrighted by the Star Tribune, please fill out and submit our reprint permission form electronically.
The Star Tribune cannot grant permission to reuse or republish material from other information providers. Please contact them directly.
Star Tribune, StarTribune.com and its logos are registered service marks or trademarks.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed in some way on the startribune.com service, please notify StarTribune.com's Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Copyright Agent for startribune.com is Randy Lebedoff, General Counsel, who can be reached at 425 Portland Av. S, Minneapolis, MN 55488, or at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 612-673-7133. You must provide our agent with the following information, which our agent will then forward to the alleged infringer:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material on StarTribune.com that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity, with enough detail so that we can locate the material on our site.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The features provided by Universal Press Syndicate are copyrighted material and all rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of these features or distribute them electronically, in print or otherwise without written permission from Universal Press Syndicate, 4900 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64112, (816) 932-6600.
© 2014 Star Tribune