BOYS' BASKETBALLChanhassen tops Sibley
• CHANHASSEN 84, HENRY SIBLEY 72: The Storm's big first half proved too much for Henry Sibley to overcome, as Joey Witthus scored 36 points to propel Chanhassen to victory Friday. Adam Huessner had 21 points for the Warriors.
• IRONDALE 61, PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 43: Jack Martinek outscored the rest of his teammates, scoring 33 points to propel the Knights past the Wolfpack. Park had a balanced scoring attack despite the loss, with nine players chipping in at least three points.
• RED WING 71, FARIBAULT 42: A scorching first half for Red Wing proved too tough for Faribault to overcome in the semifinals the Red Wing tournament. The Wingers led 39-17 at the half and cruised to the championship game against River Falls on Saturday. Ty Buck led four Wingers in double figures with 19 points.
• ST. ANTHONY VILLAGE 65, TRINITY AT RIVER RIDGE 35: The Huskies led 40-14 at halftime, and cruised to a big victory Friday evening at home. Noah Bluth led all scorers with 17 points, with teammate Nick Kamp scoring 16. Caleb Dahl scored 12 points for Trinity.
• ST. LOUIS PARK 67, CHASKA 51: D.J. Pollard's 15 points paced a St. Louis Park team that got scoring from 10 different players in defeating Chaska. Three Hawks scored in double digits in the loss, led by Gavin Bjorklund's game-high 16.
GIRLS' BASKETBALLChamplin Park wins
• CHAMPLIN PARK 49, ANDOVER 39: The Rebels got 13 points each from Alexis Alexander and Alli Zopfi and were able to overcome a 13-point, 12-rebound double-double from Andover's Olivia Graham to secure the victory.
• HOLY FAMILY 48, HOLY ANGELS 41: Emily Bauer had 20 points and teammate Aly Anton added 10 as the Fire topped the Stars. Kate Banovetz paced the Stars with 16 points.
• MINNEHAHA ACADEMY 78, ST. PAUL HUMBOLDT 70: Nicole Nipper poured in 32 points and teammate Danielle Hernandez added 15 to help Minnehaha top St. Paul Humboldt. Lashay Holt had 38 points in the loss.
• PRIOR LAKE 51, WHITE BEAR LAKE 48: Deanna Busse paced the Lakers with 17 points as Prior Lake came back from an eight-point halftime deficit to defeat the Bears. Jordyn Foley had 16 points for White Bear Lake.
• SHAKOPEE 59, BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 46: Jefferson couldn't quite overcome the hole it dug with a 12-point first half, as Shakopee won on the strength of three players in double digits, led by Hanna Zer's game-high 17 points. Brooke Fritzlar had 17 for Jefferson.
BOYS' HOCKEYTotino-Grace triumphs
• TOTINO-GRACE 4, THIEF RIVER FALLS 1: Totino-Grace used three second-period goals to defeat the Prowlers. Derek Lodermeier scored two goals, while teammate T.J. Roo provided three assists. Tanner Holmes turned away 23 Eagles shots in the loss.
• FOREST LAKE 2, GRAND RAPIDS 0: Jesse Garcia turned away 27 Thunderhawks shots in the shutout victory. Trevor Thompson and Cody Rogala scored the goals for Forest Lake, with Jack Schmidt recording an assist on each.
• MINNETONKA 6, HIBBING-CHISHOLM 1: The Skippers peppered Hibbing-Chisholm goalie Tyler Carlson with 46 shots in Friday's win. Connor Thie had a pair of goals and an assist, while teammate Max Coatta added a goal and three assists in the win.
• EAST GRAND FORKS 4, ST. CLOUD CATHEDRAL 0: Kolton Aubol recorded two goals, and Tommy Hajicek had three assists as East Grand Forks shut out St. Cloud Cathedral. Tanner Weber turned away all 24 shots he faced in goal for East Grand Forks.
• ROSEAU 3, BLAINE 3: Two late goals propelled Blaine to a tie with the visiting Rams. Zach Yon had a goal and an assist for Roseau, which will travel to Buffalo for the second half of its southern Minnesota visit Saturday afternoon.
GIRLS' HOCKEYEdina beats Roseau
• EDINA 4, ROSEAU 1: Taylor Williamson had three goals and Jackie Piper had three assists as the Hornets beat the Rams at Braemar Arena. Rams goalie Bridget Slater turned away 26 shots in the loss.
• WARROAD 3, HILL-MURRAY 2: The Warriors scored three times in the third -- twice by Kayla Gardner -- to edge Hill-Murray.