North Dakota State rallies from 13 down in 4th quarter
• north dakota state 24, northern iowa 23: Sam Ojuri ran for 96 yards and the go-ahead TD as the host Bison (5-0, 2-0 Missouri Valley) rallied from a 13-point fourth-quarter deficit to beat the Panthers (4-1, 0-1). NDSU had cut the lead to 23-17 when Brock Jensen threw an 11-yard TD pass to Zach Vraa on fourth-and-6.
• south dakota 17, missouri state 14: Miles Bergner kicked a 41-yard field goal with 1:24 left as the host Coyotes (2-3, 1-1) rallied for their first victory as a member of the Missouri Valley Conference.
• southern illinois 27, south dakota state 24: Kory Faulkner rushed for two TDs and passed for another to lift the Salukis (3-3, 1-1 Missouri Valley) to a road win over the Jackrabbits (3-3, 0-2).
• NORTH DAKOTA 28, IDAHO STATE 25: Dayo Idowu forced a fumble and Ben Peters recovered it in the end zone for the deciding touchdown with 5:53 left in the fourth quarter as North Dakota (2-3, 1-1 Big Sky) turned back the host Bengals (2-3, 0-2)
The notable and unranked
BC runner goes for 263 yards
• boston college 48, army 27: Andre Williams rushed for a career-high 263 yards and tied a school record with five rushing touchdowns to lead the host Eagles (3-2) to victory. Williams, the ACC rushing leader, scored on runs of 34, 1, 37, 3 and 34 yards. He fell 1 yard shy of BC’s single-game rushing record set by Montel Harris in 2009 against North Carolina State.
• MISSOURI 51, VANDERBILT 28: James Franklin passed for four TDs and the Tigers beat the Commodores. Missouri moved to 5-0 and opened conference play without missing a beat in the program’s first trip to Nashville as a member of the SEC.
• ball state 48, virginia 27: Keith Wenning became Ball State’s career passing leader as the Cardinals (5-1) defeated the host Cavaliers (2-3).
• virginia tech 27, north carolina 17: The host Hokies (5-1, 2-0 ACC) won their fifth straight. The Tar Heels (1-4, 0-2) have lost three straight.
• navy 28, air force 10: Keenan Reynolds ran for 126 yards and three TDs for the host Midshipmen (3-1). It was their most lopsided win over Air Force (1-5) since 1978.
• penn 37, dartmouth 31 (4OT): The host Quakers (2-1, 1-0) won the longest game in Ivy League history.
• CONNOR HALLIDAY, QB, WASHINGTON STATE: Threw for 521 yards and three TDs in a 44-22 victory over California.
• Garrett Gilbert, QB, SMU: Threw five TD passes in a 55-52 triple-overtime loss to Rutgers. Completed 45 of 71 passes for a Mustangs-record 484 yards.
• Cameron Stingily, RB, Northern Illinois: Ran for a career-high 266 yards and two scores in the undefeated Huskies’ 38-24 road win over Kent State.
• Michael Campanaro, WR, Wake Forest: Had 12 catches for 153 yards and two TDs in a 28-13 home victory over North Carolina State.
• Derrick Strozier, CB, tulane: Returned a blocked field goal 62 yards for a TD in a 24-21 home victory over North Texas.
• Quinn Epperly, QB, Princeton: Threw for four TDs and ran for two more in a 53-7 Ivy League victory over visiting Columbia.
Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton will miss the rest of the season after injuring his left knee Friday night against BYU. Keeton tore his anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments.