1. Hwy. 52 in St. Paul. Replace the Lafayette Bridge crossing the Mississippi River and roadway approaches. Cost: $93.8 million.
2. Hwy. 61 bridge and approaches in Hastings. Construct new Mississippi River bridge, approaches, access roads, connecting trails. Cost: $46.7 million.
3. Hwy. 169 at I-494 north and south ramps, and at Highwood Drive. Remove signals, reconstruct interchange. Cost: $42.3 million.
5. I-94 from Nicollet Avenue in Minneapolis to Cretin-Vandalia in St. Paul. Resurface road, repair concrete pavement, work on bridge piers, install noise wall and traffic management device. Cost: $25.7 million.
6. I-35E south of Ramsey County Road 96 to the north junction of I-35W and I-35E. Concrete overlay, drainage corrections, cable median barrier. Cost: $22 million.
7. I-35 at County Road 2 and Hwy. 61 in Forest Lake. Interchange reconstruction and revision. Cost: $17 million.
8. Hwy. 13 and Hwy. 101 in Savage. Construct new interchange to replace existing Hwy. 101 and Hwy. 13 interchange at-grade intersection in Savage. Cost: $15 million.
9. I-35W north of I-35E to Burnsville Pkwy. Construct MnPASS Smart Lane in median, convert rural median to urban, construct median barrier. Cost: $12.7 million.
10. I-694 near Hwy. 10 and Snelling Avenue in Arden Hills. Reconstruct interchange. Cost: $10 million.
Poll: Can the Wild rally to win its playoff series against Colorado?